No More YM in Da Office...!!!

By beeXan
Actually it has been started as a company policy since last month lagi, but only today baru tergerak hati to jot it here. Well, it's been a miserable decision made by the management. Ya la, I know that it is not appropriate to chit chat with friends during office hours but please think about the cheap-and-easy-communication method that YM provided. Working as a system and project analyst means that I need to get in touch with the clients and vendors as much as possible. And for me, sometimes we can misinterpret using the phone. Ya la, everything we said is only verbal, so there's no confirmation on it. While using YM, you can save all the messages and use it as a prove that you've already talked to the respective person. Haha... clever me.

Well, I'm not going to complain much as long as they still didn't disconnect my phone line udah la. Just wanna to share my thoughts here. But thank God I've got Meebo, so my YMing didn't stop there. Hopefully our IT Security won't block this site... :P
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?