Inspired

By beeXan
Last Friday we had a farewell party for one of my colleague who happen to be one of my best pal in the office. It was so sad to know the fact that he's leaving, but that's how fate works. When you've got the best opportunity, grab it. Yes, I know that I will, someday.

From what I know, he's been working here for almost three years, and honestly, I think he is one of the best staff a company could own. He's really independent, he knows what he's doing and he volunteerily support others, especially a junior like me. He's not a 'kedekut-ilmu' kind of guy and always teach anything he knows.

I'm really touched with his last speech during the party. The speech really inspired me and make me feel that I also can be like him. So, now Ray, congratulations, you're officially my benchmark now. Hahaha...

So, Ray, thanks for everything. Thanks for the knowledge you taught me, the moments we spent arguing about stupid customers, the fun and laughter we had when chit-chatting about other colleagues, and for all those sweet memories we had with all of our officemate. Nice knowing you lad. Congratulations for being a manager at Bursa. Don't forget to bake for us ya.

Adios my fren... see ya next door (well... Bursa situated behind my office building jer... hahaha)
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?