2.0.0.7

By beeXan
Assalamualaikum,

It's been a while since my last post. A lot of things happen, and so I've been busy with my boring life. Everyday I'm tryin' to come up with an interesting post to put in here, but as always, my head start cramping every time I started to type... hihihi...

Sekejap aje dah 2007. I feel like baru semalam jer masuk 2006. Tapi, macam biasa la, life goes on. Still working in the same company, although baru jer dapat a new boss, but the environment sucks. No further comments ya coz some of my colleagues are reading my blog also mah. Hahaha, to my officemate who happen to read this post, just keep it to urself ya. And to my new boss (aiyoo, he got time to read this blog ka?) Welcome aboard.

Many things happen in 2006. Sweet memories, sad memories, kiranya macam-macam ada. Semuanya nak test our faith whether can withstand all Allah's cubaan & dugaan. Alhamdulillah, masih lagi bertahan. Tapi masih banyak kelemahan yang perlu diperbaiki dan masih banyak kekurangan yang mesti diatasi... cewaahhh... bersandiwara plaks... apa-apa pun ganbatte to myself...!!!

Apapun, I would like to wish you all, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007 and SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA 1427H. Semoga segala apa yang kita lakukan will be blessed by Allah. Amin...

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?