SpiderXan

By beeXan
Assalamualaikum,

Yup, I've just watched Spiderman 3 yesterday. And as usual I was alone. Haha, well, I've got this habit of going to the cinema watching movie alone, maybe becoz I love the serenity of watching my favourite movie without having someone keep asking me about the plot sitting next to me kot. Hahaha :)

Back to the movie, it was too loooooong for me. Well, there are three villains in the movie, The Sandman, Venom and New Goblin. However, *spoiler alert*, in the end of the movie, The New Goblin helps Spidey to defeat Venom and Sandman. Yeah, the special effects was cool, however the storyline is weak. The movie was moving so fast (maybe to shortened the time) even Venom doesn't introduce his name pun. So, for those who never reads/knew Venom, they can called him The Black Spiderman with a Big Jaw and eerir teeth... lol.

Nevertheless, for all Spidey die hard fans out there, you should watch this movie lah, so your life will be complete. Just prepare yourself for the long hours in the cinema and remember to go to the toilet before entering the cinema :P
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?