Rumours...

By beeXan
Hahaha...

Lately there is a rumour spreading to some of my friends (not officemate) that I've already joined another company. Got the story from Rahman. Again, hahaha. Well, for all you know, I'm still here. Still loyal being an executive in this 'nasty' and 'naughty' environment. Don't worry, big change like that will be jotted down here. Nevertheless, I was surprise, coz Rahman was saying some of my friends are refering to this blog. So that means, ada jugak orang baca blog aku. Hahaha, another hahaha...

Yup, I've got an offer from another company. However, I'm declining the offer since I think there are still a lot of things to be learned here. Still got a lot of project that hasn't been finish yet. And, my ilmu still not 'penuh di dada' lah. So, kenalah lebih banyak menggali :P

Apa-apa pun, jgn percaya pada rumours. I'm still here ok. 

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?