OMG: Me and My Agent

By beeXan
Yup, I had this conversation today with my agent from a jobhunting agency. It was so irritating being that I'm in the office and now everyone knows that I've received an offer from another company. Aiyoo...

My Agent: Hello, is that Mr Xan?
Me : Yes. May I know who's on the line?
My Agent : This is X from XYZ Jobhunting Company, we would like to know whether you've joined ABC company or not.
Me : Nope, I've declined the offer.
My Agent : Ok, did you get a better offer?
Me : Nope, I just decided to stay with my current company.
My Agent : Ok.
** A moment of silent **
My Agent : So you're joining ABC company on 1st of July is it?
Me : No, I've told you that I've declined the offer.
My Agent : Ok. So how long have you've been working with ABC company.
Me : *OMG* I've rejected the offer lah. I never go to ABC company and I'm still working with my current company!
My Agent : Oh ok... thanks ya...
Me : *OMG*
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?