BMW Sauber @ KLCC

By beeXan
Went to Suria KLCC yesterday, and guess what, I've stumbled upon BMW Sauber F1 car showcase. Actually, I'm not a big fan of F1 and even sports. Quite awkward actually, ya la, most of my colleagues in the office often had a chat about sports and stuff and I just sitting next to them smiling. Hahahaha. Anyway, forget bout that, not writing bout that tho.

The team was formerly known as Sauber Petronas has become one of our country's pride. However after they made a deal to use BMW's engine, the team changed the name to BMW Sauber. Don't really know the details but the car really looks better now.


And, thank god I brought my camera along. Actually, I left it in the car. So when I saw the showcase, I rushed back to my car to get the camera. Hahahaha. Well, you don't see an F1 car everyday right. The tickets also are expensive. So, shouldn't miss this opportunity to snap the photo of the car la. So enjoy the photos ya...!!!
 

1 comment so far.

  1. tgk kete ni everyday..everyday lalu klcc..hehee

Something to say?