What a day...!!!

By beeXan
Huhuhu... today I spent my whole day visiting our client in Putrajaya and we're having the most boring, irritating and unfruitful visit ever. This had been the worst day in this week (yeah, I've got a lot of bad days every week.. haha). It's not that I'm complaining but it is the truth. My life sucks sometimes. Got to mandi bunga la I think.

The 'experience' starts at 7.00am when I got out from my home in Selayang and have to drive more than 50km to reach Putrajaya. Well, sejak harga minyak dah naik nie maka bertambah-tambah la expenses aku on gas. So, to fulfill my destiny (amboi, destiny ker?) I need to swipe my Visa to get a full tank of gas to reach there. Huhu, there goes my RM40 from my salary next month. Don't wanna te be in da blacklist maa...!!!

I took MRR2 to reach Putrajaya, and the traffic was so bad. Actually it is not as bad as Jalan Kuching but still it was bad. Thank God I burned some of my favourite songs onto a CD last night, so I can sing out loud in my car. Well, tak syok la kalau duduk senyap-senyap dalam keter tu, need something to spice things up. Hahaha.

After that long journey at MRR2, I've 'selamatly' reached Putrajaya at 8.15am. Try to find a parking but damn, it was full. So, dengan selambanya, aku mem'parking' kereta aku betul-betul dekat jalan nak keluar from parking lot tu. Well, there was some space there, cukup-cukup for my car. Kira halallah. Lagi pun most of the cars there parked like that, well, rules are made to be brokenkan...:P

Met my colleagues at the cafeteria, ye la, makan-makan dulu sebab baru pukul 8.30am and we scheduled to meet them at 9.30am. So, still early la. Kat kafe tu, aku amikla magee goreng + meehoon goreng + milo ais. So, took the food over to the table and start eating. Ya Allah, tawar giler magee goreng dia. Nyesal pulak aku amik. Ish ish ish, sedap lagi magee kat cafe ofis aku. Hmmm... nasib baik la meehoon goreng dia bole tahan. So, makan sambil babbling la aku pagi tu... hahahaha.

9.00am we start walking to our client office. So, blessed with our corporate look, we entered the office and start searching the user of our system. Once we met her, suddenly she was asking "You guys datang sini nak amik PC yek???". What dah h**l. Apa nie, we came here to install the new patch of the system. Ye la, from what I've understand yesterday, they said that their new back-end system are going on production today, but damn, even the user wasn't aware bout this. Aren't they communicating each other. How do they work yek. OMG. "No lah Pn J, we came here to install the new patch for our system. Ye la, we heard that your G system is going live today, so we need to some adjustment la", "Oh ye ker, I tak tau pun G system tu live ari ni. Nanti I call Pn L yek". Aiyooo...!!!

We waited for another 30 minutes until the right person (hopefully...) came to the office. "Wah, org-org M dah sampai la, very effective", "Pn W, mana Pn L?", "Pn L ada meeting, hmmm... you guys datang sini nak buat apa yek???", Ya Allah, not that question again please. Apa kena diorang nie. Ingat dekat ker kitorang datang, jauh tu. Atau sajer nk buat lawak April Fool kat sini, eh bukan skang nie bulan March ker, ada ker March fool...???

"Pn W, saya difahamkan yang hari nie G system going live, so kita kena la buat adjustment kat system kami", "Oh ye ker, kalau camtu, you all buat la apa yg patut". From there, I know that today will be a loooonnggg day. Huhuhu.

10.30 am - One rep of their vendor came in, and again, "What should I do ya?", "Cik N, please install the decryption software ya coz we don't have it", "Oh ok". The installation was smooth and we've successfully installed our new patch onto the system. We've also tested the system with a dummy data and it was OK. So we requested the client to send a real data FTPed to the PC for us to test before it goes production. "Sekejap ye En beeXan, kitorang tgh nak prepare the file. Boleh x you all tunggu, rasa-rasanya file tu siap dalam pukul 2.30pm", 2.30pm!!! Woi, I've got a lot of work waiting for me at the office. So I told them that we can't wait that long, but sarcasticly, "Siapa bos you? Nanti I suruh bos I call bos you", aduuiii, nothin to say maa. Well, actually this client is very the important client to our company. So we need to fulfill every of their request. So, dengan hati yang berat, "Okla, we'll wait for the file", "Haa, kalau macam tu ok la."

Lunch - We had lunch at Menara PJH, just across the street jer (oopppss, nk reveal ker who's that client... hahahaha). The food there was good la, and the view was so beautiful. Ya la, bukan selalu dapat makan near Putrajaya's lake. So masa lunch nie la digunakan nk meluahkan perasaan sesama sendiri with my colleagues. Hahaha.

2.00pm - Came back to the office, "Pn J, file tu dah ada ker?", "Well, diorang tgh proses lagi", suddenly, a pack of angry mob entered the room (acah jer... :P). Bukan angry mob la, tp org2 kat ofis tu jugak la. Ye la, agak-agaknyer sumer nk menyaksikan upacara bersejarah, bermulanya penggunaan sistem G. Serius mmg ramai gile, my colleagues and I, slowly keluar from that room. Ye la, dah ler bilik tu not so big, pastu dah ramai camtu jadi crowded plaks. Masa tu aku dah terfikir dah, ada photo shooting ceremony ker nie...??? Wah bole jadi glemer nie, tapi mana wakil press yek? Hahahaha.

3.00pm - "En beeXan, file tu dah siap, but we had some technical diffulties la", "Ha, apa dia?", "Ada firewall... bla bla bla...", well actually aku malas nk dengar sebab aku dah fed-up. I asked them "Haven't you test the system before?", "Hmmmm... nope", Ya Allah, sungguh tak professional la diorang nie. Usually kalau masuk meeting, mesti system kompeni aku jer yang kena bambu. Ha tengok skang nie, system dia lagi teruk. And again, "Boleh tak you all tunggu sekejap, nanti dah ok kitorang panggil". So sebab malas nak tgk muka diorang, kitorang ke cafe to have a tea.

4.30pm - "The system still not Ok la En beeXan", "So camner?", "Bole tak you all datang esok?", "Haaa... besok I byk meeting la", and again, "Saper bos you? Cik N kan". Aduii, tensen aku dibuatnyer. Bos aku mmg baik, tp kalau dengan diorang nie, dia pun tak boleh nak buat apa-apa. Ye la, higher management dah stated, if they request anything, just give jer. Huhuhu.

"So, esok nanti kalau dah ok, kitorang call yek, see you tomorrow". Huhuhuhu, mmg penat giler arini. What a day. A day full of liaising with unprofessional jerks. What to do, I'm just the kuli for my company, so got to go jugak la. Adui, got headache already...!!!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?